Restless, Impulsive & Never Enough Time?
Then this two day workshop is for you!
COPING WITH AD/HD
Learn All You Ever Wanted to Know About Coping With AD/HD
But Were Too Distracted To Ask!
In this workshop, learn about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and how to cope. In a lively and participatory class, discover with a personal performance coach, who specializes in AD/HD coaching, what strengths you have that can be developed more fully to enhance your motivation, and become better focused at every day tasks, as well as important projects. If AD/HD is causing you to feel constantly overwhelmed and off track, then this dynamic workshop is for you.
THIS WORKSHOP WILL HELP YOU:
All Workshops are custom designed to meet the needs of the group and can be made to vary in length and content.
- discover your strengths and enhance your self-esteem.
- get motivated with powerful exercises that work.
- get organized with file management, instead of pile management.
- try out a variety of useful tips on dealing with procrastination, planning, scheduling, organizing, time management, stress and more.
- practice effective patterns of communication that eliminate impulsivity from your responses.
- feel comfortable and at ease getting organized and staying motivated in a way that's appropriate for you.
- improve memory skills with visualization exercises.
- design your own relaxation techniques to relieve restlessness.
- perform exercises to get focused clearly on what's important to you.
- learn to respond to criticism, without attacking or surrendering to the criticism.
For more information and registration contact:
sandy @ sandymaynard.com